If you were to create the perfect tv show for the people of tumblr, the checklist would be:
- queer protagonists (but their sexuality is not the focus)
- non-sexualised and well-rounded female characters
- villains with a clear and justifiable motive
- a careful and accurate portrayal of mental health issues
- a sci-fi or fantasy element
- a beautiful and lovely cast to fall in love with
- impeccable script writing, acting, directing and cinematography
yeah wouldn’t that be nice… oh wait
10 years ago today, Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way went back in time to sedouce Volxemort and protect all of us from his evil plans
reblog this post to honor Enoby’s brave sacrifice, ignore if you’re a prep or a poser
Recently I was commissioned by Adobe to put together some header illustrations for their Creative Cloud video tutorial series. An interesting challenge in finding non-literal imagery to depict applying gradients in Edge Animate, keyframe animations in After Effects, photo touch up in Photoshop, Edge Web Fonts in Dreamweaver, and the History panel in Photoshop.
In the process of making these images, I learned a few new ways to flex creatively in Photoshop and the whole thing has me itching to experiment with new imagery. Stay tuned on that.
Thanks very much to Kendall Plant and the rest of the Adobe CC team for a lovely project!
An Infinite List of Beautiful Collections - Zuhair Murad Pre-Fall 2014 (part 2)
I love the green ones and the short gold dress. Zuhair Murad is really good at glam. Though I’m never sure about an underdress that shows much shorter through the overdress; it’s like you couldn’t be bothered to finish it.